How To Deal With Damaged Solar Panels
How to deal with damaged solar panels
When the solar panels installed in houses are damaged and piled with rubble of houses, etc., the solar panels may generate electricity when the sun shines on the panels, and you may get an electric shock if you touch them with bare hands, etc. (1) Do not touch with bare hands. bump.
(2) Wear insulating gloves such as dry wire gloves or rubber gloves when contacting damaged solar panels during rescue and recovery work.
(3) When multiple solar panels are connected by cables, unplug or cut off the connected cables. If possible, cover the battery panel with a blue tarp or cardboard, or face down to avoid exposure to sunlight.
(4) If possible, wrap the exposed copper wire in the cable section with plastic tape, etc.
(5) When transporting the solar panels to the abandoned place, be cautious and break the glass with a hammer. In addition, the components of the battery panel are as follows: semi-tempered glass (thickness about 3mm), battery cells (silicon plate: 10-15 cm square, 0.2-0.4 mm thick, silver electrodes, solder, copper foil, etc.), transparent resin, white Resin boards, metal frames (mainly aluminum), wiring materials, resin boxes, etc. (6) At night and when there is no sun after sunset, although the solar panels basically do not generate electricity, they must operate as if there is sun exposure.
Note: (1) Even if it is damaged, there is still a risk of electric shock, do not touch it;
(2) To deal with damaged panels, contact the sales contractor to take corresponding countermeasures.